It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World In Here


I’m getting mad, frustrated. 


Seems like nothing’s going my way. 


But i pray that sooner or later i’ll see that sun rise again. 


No one answers,


No one checks. 


No one asks.


this all makes me feel like a ghost in this world of lost minds 


i touch but it doesn’t feel me. 


I talk but it doesn’t hear me. 


I look but it doesn’t see me. 


What’s going on? 


Am I not talking loud enough? 


Is my voice drowned out by the clouds around our heads? 


I’m getting mad, frustrated. 


I feel i can’t reach out-- 


reach out in the way that gets me a return kiss. 


I don’t know. 


I guess my mask keeps turning peeps around. 


It’s not up to me anymore. 


My belief in life lies with fate from above AND below. 


What frustrates me is believing that i’m not in control of my own life. 


So I'm torn--


that it’s written somewhere,


told to someone, 


but who? I'll never know. 


Can't help but feel lost. 


I don’t know my ending but someone 


somewhere


in someplace


knows more about me than i know myself. 


It’s getting me mad that i can’t find that peace.


Taking all these years for that someone to come 


but in my head, i remind myself


‘it ain’t up to me. 


You’ve got to let IT come to you.’ 


What next, then, huh? 


If i am responsible for my life,


then it is ME who is fate, 


not the unseen, 


ever-knowing, 


all powerful. 


He’s too busy worrying about the world. 


I’m getting mad, frustrated. 


Life’s all about finding answers


but i sit here feeling like i’ll never come around to it. 


Clock’s ticking away, 


yet i’m still on the second hour from the start. 


Time to make use of it all. 


Time to open up my eyes. 


Time to make this change from within. 


If i’m getting mad at anything 


it’s because i’m mad at myself. 


Lose the anger,


make your stride, 


find the peace. 

No comments: